Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Photoframe

Hi friends,

Recently I made a photo frame for little boy for his birthday.Thought of sharing that frame today.The cardboards are recycled.



Flowers are handmade.For the yellow rose I used dark and lighter shades.This tip is shared by  Dr.Sonia.The tutorial for rose,leaves and  photoframe are  from her tutorials.The foam flower is also inspired by her tutorial only.

The "Happy Birthday" is hand written on a die cut.

Linking it to

5 million view celebration at Dr.Sonia's blog

Lessology - Handlettered Love

Simon says stamp - A Bit o green

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photo frame Sindhu! Your flowers look gorgeous. I'm sure the little boy loved his photo frame. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am getting quite a high visiting your blog today Sindhu...I am so thrilled I have inspired you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful frame, I just know that it is going to be cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh...this is really pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! Love the flowers and all of the elements you included. Nothing better than a handwritten sentiment on a gift... a keepsake for sure. Thanks for playing along at the Lessology Challenge!

    ReplyDelete