Friday, July 28, 2017

Interactive Card - Shaker,slider & pop up card

Hi friends, this time I am here with my favorite type of craft Interactive cards.I made this card mainly for Mudra stamps challenge.I tried to incorporate three interactive techniques Shaker, double slider and pop up.
 


First I made the double slider part  with Mudra wild floral stamp set. And for the front I made shaker element with the mudra stencil geo pattern and Mudra wild floral stamp set.I mounted it on a card base.


Inside the card I created a pop up scene with some stamped flowers.



Here is the video ...


I also made a matching envelope for this card.

At the back of card I stamped "Handmade by" from the Mudra stamps .



Linking it to 
Mudra craft stamps - challenge #11 Interactive cards/projects

Hope you all like it...

7 comments:

  1. Wow..Sindhu ,making just one interactive card is so much and here you created three in one !!I loved the combo of shaker n slider a lot and the pop-up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sindhu :-) I love the slider shaker, what a brilliant idea and the flowers and gold glitter card are stunning! Love the pop up card too, so very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, you have incorporated so many interactive elements to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the interactive elements and colouring !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....shiny..too..too...too good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun interactive elements Sindhu and I especially love the inside
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete