Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Wreath

Hi friends,I am happy to share a wreath for my daughter's school Christmas celebration.For this I recycled a cooker gasket.



First I wrap silver ribbon on the gasket.The flowers and leaves  are made using felt(Thank you Dr.Soina for felt and ribbons).I  handcut the petals from felt and stitched them to make poinsitta .I arranged all the flowers and leaves on it.

To finish it I added the red glitter bow with star.

Linking it to
Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Stitch it (flowers are hand stitched)
Rainbow Craftykari - X mas Joy ( Used Red,Green,Star and glitter)


Pixies Snippets Playground  - 311

Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge - Party it

CuttleBug Mania - Anything goes with Christmas ( Used star Sizzix die )



5 comments:

  1. I love this wreath! So professional as well. Great to see you back in the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous wreath.. so festive and joyful! Am astonished that you reused a Gasket Sindhi! So clever! Thankyou very much for joining us at Rainbow Craftykari challenge this month. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Sending love, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your felt poinsettias have turned out so gorgeous . I knew you would use the felt in fabulous ways and I was right!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
    Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wreath Sindhi! Lovely idea of using a Gasket! Its elegant and beautiful! Great take on our challenge! Thank you for playing with us at Rainbow Craftykari!- Good Luck- Aditi, Blog Coordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these flowers. What a beautiful wreath.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Craftykari Challenge.
    Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete