Friday, March 30, 2018

Home Decor

Hi friends..Today I am  sharing a decor piece which I made using cardboard and few wooden pieces.




First I covered the cardboard (6" * 8") piece using card stock and gessoed it.After it dried I applied texture paste using brick stencil and sprinkled some silver glitter dots.I sprayed little birdie lemon zing color splash till I get desired background. Applied Vintage photo DI using brick stencil at few areas to add additional interest. 

                              

I made these Quilled pots & cactus with 5 mm maroon and green strips while flowers and leaves using 3 mm strips.

                         

These small triangular wooden pieces are left over from a carpentering work at my friend's place.She has collected these pieces thinking that I will make something with these.I painted these with copper metallic color.


I die cut the corner from the wedding invitation.Finally added glossy accent on the die cut words.

Entering into

Unstampabelles - Decorate something wooden

Simon says Stamp - National craft month

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything goes

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - Use stencil and three mediums

Image may contain: text

Creative Artiste Mixed Media - Anything Mixed Media Goes

More Mixed Media - Anything goes optional Green


8 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is awesome, the little shelves and flowers are just fantastic, brilliant job.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project. You've created a wonderful wall scene with great textures, pretty flowers and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sindhu, what fantastic quilling!! A fabulous creation with a great background to start but the stars of the show are the little quilled pots, which I didn't realise were quilled until I read your description, with the wonderful flowering plants and a cactus which are all amazing. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project. I love the little pots on the triangular stands.....great idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thank you for playing along on More Mixed Media Challenge blog:) Hugs, Asia

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many things to look at!!!! thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete