Thursday, November 30, 2017

Cash Envelope

Hi friends, recently I made a cash envelope for gifting...Sharing it today...

I made this envelope with A4 size Ivory sheet.For the panel, first I distress it with Fossilized Amber distress oxide and then using Craftreat stencil, I applied texture paste at random places.When it is dried it slightly takes the color of distress oxide.In white sheet also I applied some texture paste using the same stencil and allowed that to dry.Once it is dried, both the pieces  and the ribbon are glued on the envelope panel, and  added die cut glitter border for additional interest.






I stamp the sentiment on circle diecut which is then matted on a glitter diecut.I stamped few flowers from Mudra Wild floral stamp set and colored using Zig color pens.Added these flowers along with few sequins.



Inside  the envelope I have added two pockets, one for cash and another for wishes,These pockets are decorated with die cut borders.

Linking it to
Mudra Craft stamps - Love for Glitter 361
MFT card challenges - Sketch challenge
Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge- Anything goes





2 comments: