Saturday, March 31, 2018

Pen stand

Hello friends...Recently I made a  pen stand on order for a little boy.Sharing that here today...As always this pen holder is also made with cardboard.


I love to emboss the paper as it gives an additional interest. I added the name of the boy on the side.



The flowers are handmade.


Entering into

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything goes

Simon Says stamp Monday challenge - Inside the box

Simon says stamp - National craft month

Butterfly Spot Challenge - I used Teal,Triangles and butterfly

 


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful sindhu..little boy gonna love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its wonderful..I loved the recycling part more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sindhu, welcome to my butterfly challenge with your very pretty pencil box holder. I like to reuse as much as possible as well so your idea appeals to me very much. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty project and so many lovely details, this is fabulous and thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over no the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pen holder Sindhu, I am sure the little boy loves this, the whole design is so pretty! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete